Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I don'ts...

Lately, it's been a lot of 'I don'ts..."

"I don't have this, I don't have that."

I am going to try and focus on the "I do's"

I have such a full and rich life. I wish that I could just always remember it's the 'little things' that make me truly happy. Sometimes when I write it out, it makes me remember the things that I do have and all the many blessings that I enjoy each day.

My beautiful family.
My wonderful husband who would do anything for us.
My amazing little son that I get to watch grow each day.
My little baby boy inside of me that is growing so perfectly.

My freedom.
This beautiful country.
The people that surround me each day.

My friends.
My health.


The Gospel.
The Atonement.
The Savior.
Heavenly Father.

All of these things, these non worldly things that make me who I am.

The things I can take with me.

My new focus.

This list goes and and continues to grow each day.

This probably should have been posted in November, seeing as how these are the things I am most grateful for.
It's never too late to be grateful.

2 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Thanks for sharing Anj! It is so true, we tend to focus on the material things in life, the things that aren't important! Thanks for being a good example!

mid said...

https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2015/11/27/produk-bank-terbaik-pinjaman-modal-kredit-tanpa-agunan