Sunday, September 27, 2009

GoOoOoOoOoOoOoO COUGARS!

Garrett and I got to use the parents tickets to go to the BYU football game yesterday. (Thank you guys! We love and miss you SO much!) It was SO much fun. I LOVE those games, I wish Garrett & I had season tickets. I love the feeling I get when I see the players on the field, I love the screaming fans, I love the unity, I just love the atmosphere! We got to go with Lisa & Garett and Brandon and Michelle. The game was against Colorada State, and they definitely gave us a good game! : ) Afterwards we went to dinner at Brick Oven...and guess who was there...that's right COSMO. Lisa and I have this secret crush on this mascot...(I know, it's weird) we've always wanted a picture with him and we FINALLY got one! Yea! Now I can die happy! ; ) Hah. Anyways, it was a great game and lots of fun memories. Maybe when Kai is older we will get season tickets!


Aw man, look at the cougar. *rawr* hah.

2 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

yay for cosmo! Still can't believe we saw him!!!! So glad you guys could come!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Gooooo Cougars!