Saturday, October 3, 2009

in the cookies of life, SISTERS are the chocolate chips...

SISTERS

Friends
Listeners
Talkers
Loving
Willing
Helpful
Laughers
Goofy
Beautiful
Fun
Honest
Examples
Caring

These are just a few of the things I love about my sisters. I love Laurie and Lisa, and I am SO grateful for them being a part of my life. I'm grateful for their examples, and the wonderful friends they have been for me. I love hanging out with these girls and being silly. They are beautiful inside and out. I look up and admire them so much. I love their helpful advice and that they will listen to me when I need someone to talk to.

Thank you girls for being the BEST sisters in the WHOLE world.
Thank you for always being there for me!
You really are amazing, and I love you guys so much! : )



2 comments:

Garner Family said...

Thanks Anj.I really needed that. You made me cry. I love you too and I am eterinally greatful that you are my sister. I love that we have babies close together and get to share that.

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

I love you Anj. Thank you so much for sharing that, Just like Laurie I really needed to read that. I love my sisters SO much, and I'm grateful for the times we are able to share together too. :) You are both amazing sisters and I feel so blessed! Thanks for the post!