Sunday, January 3, 2010

I promise I won't put it off ANYMORE.


So it has been far too long since I've blogged, so I will just update a few pictures that were taken over the last two months. It has been so fun, and we've been enjoying each others company! : )
Kai is growing like a weed, and I just can't believe he will be ONE in February. That little boy means everything to us, and we are so grateful for him. What a joy we get to experience! GARRETT GOT A JOB!!!...for now at least! We are so blessed for this opportunity that came! It'll be nice to have an income coming in again. :) Well I have gotten so far behind that I don't even remember everything we have done over the last couple of months, but I do have a few pictures. I promise to be better.
These are in no particular order...


Garrett & I at the SLC Temple Lights:)
We had went with Garett, Lisa, Rhett & Natalie.
It was fun to hang out with friends and enjoy this FREEZING cold night together.

Kai's FIRST time sitting on Santa's lap.
I didn't know how well he would do.
He started crying right when Santa walked in. Ha.
I gave him myself phone, and he let me snap a few pics:)

Garrett & I's spectacular New Years Eve Celebration.
It was fun to just hang out and chill at home.
Different, but fun. :)
My baby boy and I.
Kai's new jammies. Oooh I love them & Costco.
Kai's new favorite spot. He gets the remote, climbs up on the chair, and pushes the buttons.
It is the cutest thing ever.

I love this so much. The deer will just hang out in the orchard.
It is so cool.

Well anyways, I will really try to stay up on my blog. I just get so far behind, and then I think of all the work I have to do...and I just get LAZY. I'm sure some of you can relate.


No comments: