Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spin

michelle has been telling me to go to Spin forever now, and finally i tried it.
I LOVE IT. it is seriously the best workout. i want to do it everyday of the week,
unfortunately it's only offered on tuesdays and thursdays.
i love going and feeling like my whole body is being worked out.
my goal is to start going in the mornings and evenings on t&th.
6:30 here i come :)
i love it that much, that i'm willing to sacrifice sleep (which i also love alot)
thanks michelle for getting me into it!
thank you garrett for letting me have this time to myself to do something i enjoy.

spinning.jpg


i hope one day that i can get a stationary bike, and do it at home.


if anyone is looking for a new workout...TRY SPIN!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I tried a spin class at the high school and it totally kicked my butt! and then they changed the times that they do it and I havent been back! Maybe Ill go with you! :)