Monday, October 11, 2010

Behold...The Bump!

I am 17 weeks, and just starting to pop out. I won't say that I'm starting to show though, because my tummy seems to change everyday...some days it's flat, some days it's fat...and other days...well you know. So, even though I have this picture of a bump doesn't mean I will have it tomorrow. This picture is also of a full bladder, so that makes my tummy look even bigger.
Can't wait til I get out of the "fat/self-conscious stage" and into the "okay, you can tell she's pregnant stage."
I started showing at about 20+ weeks with Kai, so far this pregnancy has been completely opposite, so we won't compare. Alright, updated. Signing out.

3 comments:

sydneylauren said...

you and kai look soooooo cute!!
thanks for the little update ;) I am so happy i can blog stalk you again!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Its about time you starting showing off your tummy!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

anj you are so stinkin skinny! Cute little bump...it's barely there lol. I'm so excited for you guys!